Tuesday 16th July: Second day of the second week

Hello everyone!
The day started badly because I made almost lost the bus to me and my roommate.
At school the day luckily wasn't as bad as I was expecting and the time has flown away.
We only had two subjects today, so after school I decided to sign up for the extra afternoon classe that the school offers.
Today was the round of Conversation Club and it would have started at 15.30, so I decided to go have lunch with other classmates at "Caffe Oro", an Italian restaurant nearby.
After school we returned home to have dinner and while we were waiting to go out with our friends I started thinking about what to write in this blog because today was my turn to heat the things up, so here we are.
Below you can find a few photos of the restaurant...

Hasnain

Comments

Popular Posts